Looking for Support?
You've come to the right place! We're always busy working hard to make our games better, so there are limits to the help we can provide. 24/7 support is not guaranteed. It might take a few hours or a few days until someone with the right knowledge sees your issue and replies but the community is always here to help!
If you qualify, then please feel free to post about your issue. Be sure to provide any information that's requested. And remember: the staff here always have lots of stuff to do, so please be patient!
Make Yourself Heard
Want to start a new discussion? First, be sure to read our FAQ and follow the links to make sure you're fully informed about everything. Then spend some time browsing the forum, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: it could be someone has already started a discussion about it!
When you're sure you're ready to start a discussion, please keep the following points in mind:
- Give it a good title! You'll get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tag(s). This will increase the likelihood your post will be read and answered promptly.
- Don’t post repeatedly about the same topic, as doing so will tend to have the opposite effect.
- If not using a tag set aside for multilingual use, post in English only. We can't help if we can't read you!
- Remember, you don't need to sign your posts. We've got your profile to let us know who you are.
- Please make the effort to help us keep things organized. Time spent tidying up is time that we can't spend getting to know you, discussing your issues, and talking about Uuvana Studios and our games. And that, after all, is what we're all here to do!
Make Your Reply Count
You're taking the time to participate in a discussion, in the hope that others will read your ideas and take them into consideration. So why not make the effort to make your reply worth reading?
- Don't reply to a title. Take some time to read the OP, and at least scan the rest of the conversation first.
- Ask yourself if your reply adds to the discussion. If it doesn't, give it some more thought before posting.
- Avoid making one-word posts just to agree with someone; you can use the "Upvote" icon for that.
- Avoid making multiple posts in a row when one would suffice. This is a forum, not a chat room.
- If your reply is likely to divert the course of the discussion, consider starting a new discussion instead.
- If you just want to post a bit of nonsense as a test, please do it in the Test Posting tag instead.
- Make sure your replies provide constructive feedback and support to allow for an inclusive community.
- No one's going to complain about the occasional joke or smart remark. We like to keep the mood light! But to keep things productive, as well, we ask that you try to avoid derailing a discussion altogether.
Above All, Be Cool!
In this cozy Forum of ours, we use it not only for feedback but also to just have conversation and relax. So feel free to explore and enjoy your time here. We're not really ones for posting huge lists of rules, so all we have are these:
- Do not participate in, or encourage, harassment of others!
- No racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, slurs or similar remarks!
- Harmful content (such as viruses, pornographic or violent content) has no place in the forums. Sharing content deemed harmful results in an immediate and permanent ban.
- No inappropriate or blank usernames and/or nicknames;
- Don't spam!
- Remember to treat all mods, Forum staff, and other members with respect.
- Please listen to moderators and staff, they have final say and can enforce any unwritten rules. Harassing staff will result in a ban/kick;
- No ban evading - Once you are banned, attempting to get around a ban is not allowed, once you are banned, you are not allowed to come back;
- Use Tags for their intended use; If there's a Tag that you feel is missing, then let us know.
- Do not advertise/Self Promote - Advertising and Self-Promotion of ANY kind is not permitted, with the exception of Server Recommendations;
- Do not buy/sell in-game items for real life currency;
- Don't ask for people to buy you the game;
- For moderation purposes, keep all posts in English, thank you;
- Please use common sense.
All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don't confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Punishments for breaking these rules include: Warnings, Mutes, Kicks, Temporary bans and Permanent bans.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offenses may lead to suspension of the offending user's account. So, you know, be cool.